Simple answer, yes. But let us show you how.
There are several complications that arise after a certain age but that doesn’t mean that you have to live with them. Compression Socks are prominently used to treat issues encountered by seniors like leg pain and swelling. Conditions like these may continue to appear as you age. Inability to maintain body temperature for long and arthritis are some examples.
Let us give you some more insight on the conditions that compression socks excel in treating.
Leg Edema: Edema is the swelling caused in legs, ankles and feet by fluid buildup in your tissues. Symptoms of edema include irritation, swelling, difficulty in walking and stretched or shiny skin. Cases of edema can stem from, staying in one position for too long, increased consumption of salty food and being pregnant.
Diabetes: 60-70% of people with diabetes develop nerve damages near the leg which is known as Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy. Symptoms of which include pain and numbness in the legs, reduced ability to sense temperature changes, burning and oversensitivity.
Varicose Veins: Varicose veins is the twisting, dilation and enlargement of veins in the leg area. Symptoms arising from varicose veins are, discomfort, muscle cramps, itching, discoloration of skin and edema. In certain situations like pregnancy, ageing, prolonged standing/sitting, leg injuries and abdominal straining, the walls of our veins may weaken. Which affects valve functioning and obstructs blood flow, which in turn causes bloating.
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT): DVT arises from blood clots that occur in the veins due to blockage of blood or improper functioning of veins. It can be detected by symptoms which include leg swelling, pain, cramps and skin discoloration.
Fret not, all of these issues have their own set of treatment depending on the severity of the issue. The most basic and preemptive of all treatments advised by doctors across the globe would be light to moderate physical exercise, a healthy diet and the protagonist of our show, compression socks.
Now, as your exercise companion, allow us to go over the benefits KUE’s Graduated Compression Socks offer.
- It helps promote blood circulation by applying graduated compressive pressure decreasing from bottom to top, causing the blood to flow upwards. This helps combat problems such as leg pain, swellings, blood clots and cramps.
- It alleviates the discomfort and distress caused by joint pains.
- Its ergonomically design provides the much-needed joint support to our seniors which will provide stability and aid them during their daily walking routine, exercise and day to day activities.
- KUE’s materials provide thermal regulation, breathability and are skin-friendly, which keeps you comfortable during summers and winters.
- It sports great elasticity for easy donning and doffing.
If you made it all the way here, give yourself a pat on the back because now you know the way to combat leg problems, to repossess the mobility you had in your 20’s, head on over to our website and grab your pair of KUE’s Graduated Compression Socks.